DineLA’s Restaurant Week is a biannual showcase of LA’s most delicious dining destinations, presented by the LA Tourism and Convention Board. All food lovers should rejoice that this two-week-long event normalizes the French prix fixe and Spanish menú del día concept here in the States; over 300 restaurants around the city feature special set multiple-course meals, often times with dishes not normally found on their menus.
Maybe it’s just because we’re training for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon in September, but we are about to hit this Restaurant Week HARD after seeing this year’s line up! While we admit that some of the last round’s menus left us wanting, we scoped out this year’s options and anticipate some seriously good meals coming our way… Here’s where we look forward to visiting (if we can get to them all!) in the coming weeks:
– Connie and Ted’s | Can you say lobster roll? Of course you can, who am I kidding?!
– Bouchon Bistro | Truffle fries for lunch – Heck. Yes.
– Akasha | Cornmeal-crusted trout!!
– Hinoki & The Bird | We’d go for the aesthetics alone, but that 72 Hour Short Rib is calling to us
– Charcoal Venice | So much goodness there we can’t even pick out the most exciting course!
– POT | Bulgogi. That is all.
– Fin Restaurant | We love their baked crab roll and Drunken Sumo!
– Osteria Mamma | We’ve only had great meals here; their house-made pastas are fantastic in addition to having gluten free pasta options.
– Rao’s Hollywood | The meatballs and bolognese of your dreams!!! You WILL leave here stuffed…
– The Little Door | The food here somehow manages to feel both sumptuous and nourishing without being too heavy, and the secret garden feel makes a special meal even better!
Believe it or not, this is far from a complete list; follow this link to check out all of this year’s participants! There you can also snag reservations. Due to the popularity of this event, we highly recommend making reservations in advance! Happy eating 🍽
What: Restaurant Week
Where: So many places!
How much: 2(+) Course Lunch = $15, $20, $25 | 3(+) Course Dinner = $29, $39, $49, $95+ (dineL.A. Exclusive Series)